Wholesome Organic Maple Flavored Blue Agave Syrup 11.75oz
- Vegan Appropriate
- NO HFCS
Warm maple tones and comforting aroma are blended perfectly with our sweet Organic Raw Blue Agave. Perfect on pancakes, wonderful on ice cream, oatmeal, in glazes and marinades. Produced from organically grown Blue Agave with perfectly balanced organic maple flavoring.
- Sweet, mild syrup is 25% sweeter than sugar (so you use less)
- A perfect multi-purpose sweetener. Try it in beverages, baked goods, glazes and sauces
- Glycemic Index of 39 or less: Natural sweetness without the blood sugar spike
- Non-crystallizing and quick dissolving
- Specially produced at low temperatures and lightly filtered for a full, natural flavor
Perfect for maple lovers and raw food enthusiasts, this amber nectar has a distinct, delicious flavor .
- Some chefs prefer to replace sugar in recipes with a 75% measure of blue agave syrup for every full measure of sugar, then adjust to taste.
- Reduce other liquids in the recipe by 1/3rd.
- Cook lower and slower: reduce the baking temperature by 25°F and add a few minutes to the timer. (In some cases, as little as 10 minutes; in others, longer.)
Serving size: 2 Tablespoons (30mL)
Servings per container: 8
Calories per serving: 120
Calories from fat: 0
Total fat (g): 0
Saturated fat (g): 0
Cholesterol (mg): 0
Sodium (mg): 0
Total carbohydrates (g): 16
Dietary fiber (g): 0
Sugars (g): 16
Proteins (g): 0
Calcium (mg): 0
Iron (mg): 0
Ingredients: Organic Raw Blue Agave Syrup, Organic Maple Flavor
Product of Mexico
Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
Storage: While we recommend storing Organic Maple Flavored Agave syrup with the lid tightly closed and in a cool, dark environment, refrigeration is optional. The recommended shelf life is 2 years from the opening date, but we have never met anyone who needed to test that limit. It's too delicious to last so long!