We now have two different rewards programs: BREAD BUCKS for our ONLINE customers, and FIVESTARS for our walk-in customers. They are two distinct programs, and cannot be used in conjunction with each other
To show our appreciation to our valued ONLINE customers, Bread Beckers is proud to offer our Frequent Shopper Rewards Program. We are calling it Bread Bucks! How It Works:
For every order you place when logged in as a registered user on our site www.breadbeckers.com
, you will receive frequent shopper points. You cannot receive points if you are signed in as a guest or if you place your order via email or telephone or in our retail store.
For each dollar you spend on products (not including shipping or sales tax) you will receive 1 point ( $1 = 1 point). Each point will equate to a 10% credit towards future purchases.
For example if you order $100 of product, you will receive 100 points which will give you a $10.00 credit to use on a subsequent order. Bread Bucks are available for every purchase you make on www.breadbeckers.com
with only one exception. Important:
No Bread Bucks will be received for orders where points are being redeemed. In other words, if you are redeeming points on a purchase, you will not receive any points for the entire purchase. REVIEWS
If you are logged in as a registered user, you get points for writing a product review if/when the review is approved. Reviews have to be about the product you purchased from us. 50 points for the first review, and 20 points for subsequent reviews. How do you sign up?
Here' s the beauty, you don't have to. Points will automatically be received on all qualifying purchases. If youâ€™re not interested in the program, you can simply ignore them. How can you keep track of your Bread Bucks points?
Easy! Your confirmation e-mail for each order will tell you how many points you received for that order. To see your cumulative total simply log into your account and click on the View Your Bread Bucks Rewards Points link. How can you use your Bread Bucks to receive $$ off of Bread Beckers' products?
Your Bread Bucks reward points can be used to apply a discount on any new order. During checkout, on the Payment and Other Information Page after you choose your payment method, you will be able to enter the number of points you would like to use in the box at the bottom of the page. Then click on Recalculate, and then Place Order. Disclaimers and Other Legal Stuff
- Bread Bucks can only be received for orders placed when you are a registered customer, logged into your Bread Beckers' account. If, for any reason, you have trouble logging into your account, please contact us and we will be happy to offer assistance.
- Bread Bucks are not transferable and have no cash value. Points can only be used on new orders. Points cannot be issued retroactively for prior purchases, co-op purchases, or purchases made in our retail store.
- Points cannot be used for separately stated shipping or sales tax. They are applied only to the products.
- Wholesale customers are not eligible for the Bread Bucks program.
- Bread Beckers reserves the right to modify or terminate the Bread Bucks Reward program at any time by posting notice on the site. If a decision is made to terminate the program at least 30 days notice will be given and e-mails will be sent to all customers with balances in their Bread Bucks account. If the program is terminated all un-redeemed points will be forfeited.
- The Bread Bucks program is void where prohibited and subject to U.S. laws.
The FIVESTARS program rewards customers who come to our physical store, based on purchases and special offers that may be sent via text messages. It can only be used in the store, and not with online or telephone purchases. Click here for more information
. Local customers can text BREAD4U to 578-277 to join right away!