Country Living Hand Grain Mill (CLGM) w/FREE Shipping
All of the grains, wheat, rye, barley, spelt and many more as well as most dry beans can be milled easily in the Country Living Grain Mill. These grains and beans can be milled coarse or fine by adjusting the knob on the milling plates. With the optional Bean Auger, the mill will handle all nuts for butter, large beans (lima, great northern, etc.) soft grains (oats, soft wheat, etc.) and is also excellent for coffee.
Using the Country Living Grain Mill, the average person can grind 7 –1/2 cups of flour in 13 minutes by hand. However, the Country Living Grain Mill can be powered by an electric motor OR an exercycle.
- 7-1/2 cups in approx. 13 minutes
- Large 5 cup (2 lb.) grain hopper
- Heavy duty construction 19 lbs.
- Dimensions with pulley: 141/2" H x 12" W x 10"L
- 1 year warranty on milling heads, 20 year limited warranty
- Cast iron, V-groove flywheel for easy turning and smooth flow of flour and quick and easy conversion to electric motor.
- Easy dial self-locking adjustment from coarse to fine.
- Double sealed industrial ball bearings.
- Hand cast solid metal body with a beautiful and super tough powder coated finish.
- 30% less torque, or energy, required to turn than any comparable hand mill on the market.
Anybody even slightly interested in self sufficiency, survivalist skills, or just good nutritious food at a low cost will find the Country Living Grain Mill without peer. In fact, when comparing the finely engineered Country Living Grain Mill (the only mill with a 20 year warranty) with all the other grain mills on the market (hand OR electric), the Country Living Grain Mill is the only one that really makes sense.
The Country Living Grain Mill has a pair of double-sealed industrial grade ball-bearings in the mill’s cast housing for its stainless steel shaft to ride on. All of the other hand mills on the market have no bearings at all, or just a common metal sleeve. This, of course, gives the Country Living Grain Mill the advantage of turning smoothly, requiring 30% less energy.
The craftsmanship lavished on the mill is evidenced in the classic solid metal body with its tough powder coated finish. Each mill has 21 precision hand-machining processes. Another nice aspect of the design is its weight - only 19 lbs. In other words, in times of emergency it could be carried easily and set up quickly under any circumstances to produce quantities of quality flour or cracked grain.
Warranty - Country Living Products warrants this mill to be free from defects in material and workmanship under NORMAL USE and conditions for a period of twenty (20) years which includes all parts, excluding the finish. The grinding plates are warranted for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. This warranty is voided during this period if the mill is used other than recommended or for commercial use.