Organic Raw Blue Agave Nt Wt 176oz in ! Gallon Jug
Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Blue Agave is a natural sweetener extracted from the core of the Blue Agave plant.
- Sweet, mild nectar is 25% sweeter than sugar (so more is less!)
- A perfect multi-purpose sweetener for beverages, fresh fruit and general table-top use
- Glycemic index of 39 or less; Natural sweetness without the blood sugar spike
- Raw Blue Agave is non-crystallizing and quick dissolving.
- Specially produced at low temperatures and mildly filtered, it has a full, natural flavor
Organic Raw Blue Agave Nectar is perfect for everyone, including raw-food enthusiasts! This amber nectar has a distinct and delicious flavor that genuinely enhances foods' natural sweetness. It is certified Organic and GMO-Free, and appropriate for vegan and plant-based diets. It is stable, non-crystallizing and quick dissolving.
- Use as a one-for-one replacement for sugar, then adjust to your own personal taste. Some chefs prefer to use 75% as much Blue Agave nectar as they would sugar in a recipe, but others prefer a straight 1:1 replacement.
- Reduce the other liquids in a recipe by up to 30%.
- Cook lower and slower: reduce your baking temperature by about 25 degrees and bake for a little longer.
Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (21g)
Servings per package: varies depending on the package size
Calories per serving: 60
Calories from fat: 0
Total fat (g): 0
Saturated fat (g): 0
Cholesterol (mg): 0
Sodium (mg): 0
Total carbohydrate (g):16
Dietary fiber (g): 0
Sugars (g): 16
Proteins (g): 0
Calcium (mg): 0
Iron (mg): 0
Ingredients: Organic Blue Agave nectar (light)
Product of Mexico.
Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
The pH of Organic Blue Agave syrup is 4.3 to 4.8, which makes it very stable and prevents fermentation. While we recommend storing Organic Blue Agave syrup with the lid on and in a dark cool environment, refrigeration is optional. The recommended shelf life is 2-years after opening, but we have NEVER met anyone who needed to test that limit. It's too delicious to last that long!