USA Pan Loaf Pan 10x5x3
Constructed of aluminized steel, the material of choice for commercial bakeries. USA Pans selects the metal thickness for this pan to allow for even heat distribution and maximum service life.
An important and unique feature of this pan is its corrugated design. Corrugation maximizes the pans strength and prevents warping, denting and other effects of everyday use.
No need for messy and unhealthy oil and grease. This pan is coated with Americoat, a proprietary silicone coating. It provides a clear, non-stick, environmentally friendly, non-toxic baking surface, specially formulated for superior baking. It's FDA approved; it does not contain PTFE's or PFOA's.
It is not recommended to exceed baking temperature of 450 degrees F.
Easy care. To clean, simply wipe clean after use; soap and water are okay to use. It is not recommended that pan be washed in dishwasher because harsh chemicals can cause the non-stick material to breakdown in time. Dry pan completely, after cleaning.
USA Pan is the newest line of bakeware developed by American Pan, the world's largest manufacturer of commercial bakeware. Pans are made of 65% recycled steel.
Made in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania, USA. Features
- Product Dimensions: 10x5x3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.0 lbs
- Item model number:1150LF
- Commercial grade, heavy gauge
- Made of aluminized steel; corrugation provides even cooking, extra strength
- Coated with Americoat; silicone coating on top and bottom; non-stick surface
- Americoat is environmentally friendly; does not contain PTFE's or PFOA's; silicone is a natural substance
- Made in USA by American Pan in Pittsburg, PA; largest worldwide manufacturer of commercial bakeware
- Lifetime warranty from manufacturer