1. Prepare Zojirushi bread dough. (This is great when you set the bread machine on the dough cycle using the timer so that you have dough ready and waiting for you first thing in the morning.)
2. Divide dough in half.
3. Roll ball of dough into a circle.
4. Spread with 2 Tbs. softened butter.
5. Drizzle very lightly with a mild honey (such as Sage or Tupelo).
6. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup of sucanat.
7. Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon and nutmeg (nutmeg is optional).
8. Sprinkle with dehydrated apple powder.
9. Sprinkle with rolled oats.
10. Sprinkle with dried coconut or your favorite nut (optional).
11. Cut into 12 wedges – and roll up like a crescent roll.
12. Place on greased cookie sheet.
13. Let rise until double in size (about 45 minutes).
14. Bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes.
Repeat steps 3-14 for second ball of dough as well.
Completion time is 2 hrs. and 45 min.